Tuesday 2 September 2014

Crochet Roses Granny Squares Cushion Cover



I wanted to do a crochet cushion cover and found a pattern that you can pay for here Patterns

It's a really sweet granny square pattern and it was quite simple to make once you get the square down pat.  It didn't take that long to knock up a few in an evening.

I made all the squares and then joined them with the "join as you go" technique. You can learn the free tutorial  HERE.



I sewed a cushion cover, and then attached the completed granny square blanket to the front by sewing it with the sewing machine, careful to leave a row of stitches on the edge of the cover so that I could crochet an edge all around the cushion cover.



The crochet picot edging I learnt to do from a You Tube tutorial HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment