Tuesday 2 September 2014

Crazy Quilting Cushion Cover Number 2

After making the first crazy quilting cushion cover I decided to make another one.

This time I wanted to add some hand embroidery to this project.

First I cut the background material to size. I grabbed my bag of scrap materials (this is a good way to use up all them little bits and pieces of material that I have saved) and went through and found some pieces that would suit. I also cut some additional pieces from some material I wanted to use in this project.


Then it's just a matter of sewing it all together, I used the sew, fold and press method. Just start in the middle and keep adding the pieces of material overlapping . Once it's all filled in, I then embellished with ribbon, hand embroidery and beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment