Thursday 7 August 2014

Crocheting Mania

I have been crocheting granny squares and free-form scrumbles on and off for the past 8 months (I have this big crochet bedspread in mind to make with all the different squares and scrumbles I have made)  I picked up some beautiful colours of balls of wool that were on a sale at spotlight and since I've had this crochet wall hanging idea on my mind for some time now, I decided to give it a go.

I came across this tutorial Tutorial Here for these cute sunburst flower squares to make. To join the granny squares together I used the "continuous join as you go" method.  I crochet little tabs to the top and bottom to allow for wooden dowel to be inserted.

I love all the different colours and the green border just sets it off perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment